Sunday, July 7, 2013

He's Here!

Most of you already know that eating pineapple, drinking red raspberry leaf tea, taking A (yes, just one) warm bath, and walking a lot made this happen:

Yes, we realize this picture is a bit untraditional, with me standing and JMan sitting.  :-)

My Daily Mile friends were like "Did you REALLY walk 31 miles the week you went into labor?!"  Yes friends, I did.  In fact, I was walking 6 miles when my water broke (though I didn't really realize it broke, but that's for another post). 

Don't be fooled, these are all walking miles.  I haven't ran since June 2.

So Baby J, all 6 pounds, 13 ounces, and 20.5 inches of him, made his way into the world at 11:39 pm on Saturday, June 29, and it's safe to say that we are 100% completely, absolutely, and fantastically in love.

How could you not be?!?!  Precious central, right?!?!

Labor story and one week update hopefully to come soon, but I'm kind of busy being a milk machine for now!