Saturday, May 5, 2012

A Plethora of Random Thoughts

Happy Saturday!  What fun things are you doing?  I have a ton of random thoughts (and photos!) that really make no sense but whatever.  Here they are. 

1.  As you read this I'm off attempting to run 20 miles.  I am TERRIFIED.  So nervous and scared.  What if it sucks?  What if I can't finish?  What if I keel over?  What if it's the worst 3+ hours of my life?  Likely.  The last time I ran this far was back in 2010.  Check back later to find out what happens.  I know you're on the edge of your seat...

This totally applies to running 20 miles.  source

2.  Remember how about half of the running buddies didn't show at the Girls On the Run Pracitce 5k?  Don't worry, I found out that there WAS a mix-up.  There's a Smith (school name changed to protect the innocent!) K-8 and a Smith Elementary and they went to the WRONG PLACE!  Oh no!  The fault kind of lies with all of us: the main office didn't tell them the exact address / school, we (the coaches) didn't tell them, and the running buddies didn't ask or call when they were at the wrong place.  Bummer.  

Again, completely relevant.  source

3.  I think you already know I'm a creamer lush.  International Delight Almond Joy creamer.  Get it.  That is all.


4.  Chris Harrison from The Bachelor fame is apparently getting a divorce.  WHAT?  I thought he was the normal one.  Now won't he feel a little hypocritical dishing out relationship advice?  NO ROSE FOR YOU!


5.  I recently finished Night Road by Kristin Hannah.  Go here to read the Amazon summary, but basically it's about young love and drunk driving.  I'd recommend it as a quick, entertaining read (or listen).  It's not the best book in the world but I was totally hooked on the plot and wanted to find out what happened.  I'm reading listening to The Thirteenth Tale right now though and am obsessed with it.  Look for a review soon (hopefully I'll finish it this weekend). 


6.  You guys have some strong feelings about Lululemon, that's clear.  Some of you love it and some of you agree it's a bit overpriced.  Now let's pretend I never mentioned anything about it so you guys like me again! 

7.  Hope you're having a great day!  Happy Saturday peeps!  Tell me about all the fun things you're doing!  Hopefully I live through the 20 miler to read your comments!  :-)