Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A Surprise Filled Weekend

This weekend was one SURPRISE filled weekend.  On Friday at about 3pm a crazy lady walked in my office with her face covered with paper asking me some crazy question I can't remember.  I feared for my life.  Then she uncovered her face and... SURPRISE!  It was one of my bestest friends in the entire world, LEANDREA, who flew all the way from Atlanta for the weekend! 

First stop - Jimmy John SANDWICHES!  We're a crazy partying bunch. 

She made JMan and I wear party hats for our birthdays:


There was failed cake pop making:

SURPRISE JMAN!  Here's your crappy birthday cake (pops).  Spoiler alert: they went in the garbage.

So here's the back-up birthday dessert:


Leandrea had never really been to Seattle before so we had to do some tourist activities, including checking out the flying fish at Pike Place:


And putting our gum on the Gum Wall:


Checking out the Space Needle and the very first Starbucks:


Getting slurpees at 7-11 (there are no 7-11's in Atlanta):


And of course, we had to go running!  Twice, on Saturday for 12 miles for me and 8 miles for Leandrea, and on Monday morning before she left for 7 miles for me and 3 for her.  Leandrea secretly documented my foam rolling after:


And then she sadly had to leave me.  :-(   MOVE HERE LEANDREA!!!  Don't you wish all your friends could live in the same place? 

And, back to data entry, which is consuming my life these days. 

What did you do this weekend?