Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Dear Nuun, THANK YOU!


Oh. My. Gosh.  Where do I even begin to recap Hood to Coast?  It was truly an epic, amazing, awesome, wonderful, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity kind of weekend.  And I owe it all to Nuun Hydration – not only the best hydration company ever, but quite possibly the best company ever.  

Nuun Hydration is truly a place that I would want to work.  In fact, I may have dropped a few hints here and there about how they probably REALLY need a “Director of Educational Programs” or something!  You know – someone who goes out to schools and tells kids about the horrors of dehydration??!!  Don’t you think they need someone like that?!

But seriously, every Nuun employee I came into contact with was AWESOME, everyone was generous, a good sport, supportive, etc., etc., ETC.  I wish I’d gotten to chat with more of the Nuun-ies, but I was especially impressed with Caitlin (not only superstar organizer extraordinaire but also incredible amazing runner-of-the-hardest-legs), Jay (best-van-driver-of-all-time and owner of the most awesome Boston accent ever), Casey (second-best-van-driver-of-all-time and king of the cheerleaders), and Mason (Nuun CEO and running expert). 

I owe everyone a ginormous THANK YOU, but thank you alone doesn’t seem to cut it.  I am so thankful to Nuun for picking me and allowing me the opportunity to spend the weekend with them running, eating dried mangoes, drinking Nuun, meeting other lovely runners from around the country, smelling up their vans, and in general having a wonderful time.  


If you’re not into the everyone-posting-about-Hood-to-Coast for weeks on end kind of thing, I understand.  My recaps are likely to go and on and on and ON.  So if you choose not to come back until they’re done, I understand.  But if you read any, read this one: Nuun Hydration ROCKS.  If you have a choice, choose Nuun.  Not only because their product is great (which I truly believe) but also because their company is great.  It’s a place we’d all love to work.  

THANK YOU NUUN!  

So about that Director of Educational Programs position….????!!!!