Thursday, August 23, 2012

HOOD TO COAST IS HERE!!!!!

I can't believe it I can't believe it I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!  It's finally finally FINALLY here!

 HOOD TO COAST!

I'm a little nervous about my glute / piriformis / hamstring but it does seem to be making progress - albeit very very slowly.  I have been stretching the crap out of my hamstring and I finally forfeited $3 for a lacrosse ball, and yeah yeah yeah, you guys were right, the lacrosse ball does a WAY better job at torturing massaging my glute than the foam roller.  That sucker is hard - I don't think I ever want to play lacrosse.

It does well in 3 mile runs, but I just hope it can hold up over 17 miles.... 

Anyway, I can't thank Nuun enough for picking me - I am so excited to spend the weekend with other blogger crazies like me, a bunch of awesome Nuun employees, and doing what we all love best - running down a mountain towards a beach.  How could the weekend get any better??

And one last look at the video that started it all:


I hope you have a GREAT weekend!  If you're out on the Hood to Coast course - say hi!  What are you doing this weekend?