Saturday, February 25, 2012

You Want Thingamabobs? I've got 20!

First of all, remember when I mentioned before how I like compliments?  Well thank you very much Dailymile, I appreciate that you thought my training was EPIC last week even though I thought it sucked.  That was a nice little boost in my inbox on Monday.  Appreciate it!


And now, for the moment you've been waiting for!  We finally made it to my #1 favorite Disney movie of all time!  Thanks for sticking with it, it sounded like a great idea when I was at #5 but I definitely lost some speed over time.  In case you missed them, here's #5, #4, #3, and #2.  Way to hang in there!  Hopefully I won't talk about Disney or princesses again for the rest of the year (too big of a promise?)!


When I was little and this movie came out I was obsessed.  I must have watched it hundreds if not thousands of times.  I could sing every single song and still can, that's how long it has stuck with me!  In fact, I watched it so many times that I couldn't watch it for about 10 years because I was LITTLE MERMAID-ED OUT!  But regardless, this movie is awesome.  If you ever want anyone to serenade you with "Part of Your World", I'm  your gal.


As we speak I'm off on a plane to ORLANDO!  I cannot wait to get there!  Sun, Leandrea, Epcot, running, my Mom, what more could you want?!?!  



HAPPY WEEKEND!  What fun plans do you have?  And now the biggest question of all... what's your #1 most favorite Disney movie OF ALL TIME?!?!  Which princess "are you"?

Ariel

1 day!  It's HERE!