Saturday, February 18, 2012

I'm the Worst

In working out news, I am "Siriusly" sucking so far this week.  I had an extremely horrible run on Thursday that I'm not ready to talk about yet.  I've totally fallen off the cross-training wagon.  Basically I'm the worst.

But people who AREN'T the worst include my best bud Rachael, who has joined the blogging world!  Rachael is super crafty, an excellent chef and baker (I hope to assist her in her own bakery one day!), a fabulous runner, and is expecting her first adorable child in July!  Go give her a nice warm WELCOME and say Hi!

Rachael and I rocking the Coeur d'Alene Half Marathon.  Have you noticed that I like to wear that tank top in every race?

In other news, I'm "Siriusly" so sorry to do this to you, but I just couldn't help myself.  Someone found my blog by searching "harry potter valentine's people will think we're up to something" and I was like what?  What's that?  So I searched for it.  And when I found these, it was love at first sight.

  
  yenniper: Harry Potter Valentines (Part II)
  
  
In other, other news, did I tell you I'm going to be a GIRLS ON THE RUN coach?!  I am so excited.  So I'm off at the orientation / training all day.  Anyone have any experience with this organization?  I think it's FABULOUS so far.

Did you go tell Rachael hi?!  Do you have a 3 day weekend like me?  What are you up to this weekend?  Who has experience with Girls on the Run?   Been a GOTR coach?  HAPPY WEEKEND!