Monday, February 6, 2012

Weekly "Rap-Up" by Sir Mix-A-Lot

What, this week's over already?  It's Monday and time for work?!!?  Boo-urns.  I had a fabulous and busy weekend - recap coming tomorrow.

Starting this blog has been an interesting experience.  At my old Daily-Mile-eque blog (fastrunningblog.com, I miss you guys!) I pretty much ONLY blogged about working out.  Now that I'm over here, I notice that sometimes I don't even talk about my workouts, especially on cross-training days (because it's pretty boring!).  But I still want to document it somehow, besides just on Daily Mile.  So I introduce you to... (drum roll please)... the Weekly "Rap-Up"!

So without much further ado, this week's "Rap-Up" is brought to you by Sir Mix-A-Lot.  36-24-36?  Only if she's 5'3".


Monday - Swim Fail: 1,000 crappy yards
                60 minutes on the elliptical

Tuesday - 1.5 mile walk with Cooper
               Speed Workout: 6 miles, 3 x 1 mile repeats 7:33, 7:31, 7:37

Wednesday - 1.5 mile walk with Cooper
                     60 minutes on the bike trainer + some weights

Thursday - 1.5 mile walk with Cooper
                  Long Run: 11 miles

Friday - 1.5 mile walk with Cooper
             31 minutes elliptical

Saturday - 6 mile trail run
                 1.25 mile walk with Cooper

Sunday - Golfing! 7 holes
               2 mile walk with Cooper

Total Weekly Running Miles: 23 miles

So your girlfriend rolls a Honda, playin' workout tapes by Fonda... But Fonda ain't got a motor in the back of her Honda... And that's a "rap"!


Have a great week everyone!  Here's a little something to get you through.