Thursday, March 15, 2012

A Greek Yogurt Extravaganza

Does anyone else ever get over-zealous with Groupon purchases?  No?  Me neither.

Anyway, we had several Groupons that were expiring this month, including one for Thai food we enjoyed on Tuesday night and then two tickets to the local comedy club we enjoyed on Friday night.  We saw Slade Hamm, who is a Texan comedian at least remotely famous in that he has his own website and has been on Comedy Central.  He was pretty funny, he had good delivery though his material could have been improved.


At Tacoma Comedy Club.  Recommend it - I'd go back!

On Saturday, I finished off the last of our Greek Yogurt.  This is really turning into a riveting post, doncha think?  Anyway, then the cat decided to clean-up anything I missed.

  

Cooper did not think this was fair so then he had his turn:

 
 

His enjoyment turned into this:

He might have a drug problem.

Then on Sunday, I played my first tennis match of the season.  It's weird how you can run 13 miles no problem but running around on the tennis court for 1.5 hours makes me huff and puff and blow the house down.  I was seriously having a heart attack at times, I'm out-of-tennis-shape!  Maybe I should actually practice once in awhile instead of running / cycling / swimming / yoga-ing instead.  Nah. 

That's me and my awesome doubles partner Kasey in college, we were undefeated in conference, no big deal!  :-)  Circa 2004.  I have since re-purposed that skirt as a running skirt and still wear it, because I'm cheap classy like that.

And that was my weekend in a nutshell.

Do you like live comedy?  Anyone else play tennis?