Saturday, April 21, 2012

Could it Be? Is it Spring?!

What's funny (hiillarrrioussss) about this post is that I wrote it on Monday, after two fabulously sunny weekends in a row.  Then it proceeded to pour rain for the rest of the week.  I had not one, not two, but THREE sloppy rainy wet disgusting runs this week.  That's 100% of my runs, for those of you not too good at math.  So don't let this optimistic post fool you, I'm still skeptical.  But I'll still post it anyway even though  it seems the sun is cheating on me.

-----------------------------------

I've had several hints that spring may actually be coming (or be here in fact!) but I've been too scared to acknowledge them until now.  The weather has hurt me badly in the past, and I'm not sure if I'm ready to trust again yet. 

But as I go about my day, I see little hints that are difficult to ignore:


Could it be?  Is it finally truly spring?  Have I made it through my weather delusions?!  Is it almost time for fun in the sun all summer long again?  I sure hope so. 


Don't let me down this time weather.  You can do it.  I believe in you.


I am SO ready for summer and summer activities like this: 


So, weigh in.  Is it spring?  For REAL?!  Will I make it through the SAD and to the other side?  Can I banish my weather delusions for good?